Tutorial How to Buy Bitcoin on Binance Easily
Teknoto.Net - Lately, the Crypto world has been widely discussed, maybe here friends are interested and want to try to start Crypto investments, let's just not use it for long, follow the steps below:
1. The first one, of course, you can download the Binance application on the play store
2. Next, of course, you must register an account first, and don't forget to verify the payment.
3. Then you can enter the Binance application menu and don't forget to log in first.
4. Look at the picture below, you can click TRADE on the menubar below as shown below.
5. Next you click P2P on the menu bar above as shown below.
6. Next you make sure on the P2P Menu then you look for a Crypto coin seller and you can also choose what coins you want to buy for example USDT, BTC, BUSD, BNB, ETH, DOGE, and others.
7. Next you choose the cheapest coin price from many sellers, you can also see the payment method and look for the payment method that suits you, for example, BANK transfer, FUND, OVO, GOPAY, and others
8. If you are not clear, you can watch the following video:
9. Then you can click buy if the price and payment method are appropriate, you can see the picture below.
10. Next, you can enter the nominal amount of the purchase, you can use fiat currency such as Rupiah or Dollar, or you can also use cryptocurrency.
11. If you have entered the nominal amount correctly then click BUY WITH COST 0 as in the example image below.
12. Then you can chat to contact the seller and make an agreement to process the next transaction.
13. Furthermore, if there is an agreement you can make a payment by clicking the make payment button
14. Transfer nominal according to the nominal order that has been listed.
15. Make sure the name of the recipient matches the buyer
16. Make sure the bank name or sender's name matches the name on the payment account
17. If you have made a payment/transfer and it is following the nominal amount and the bank that the buyer is going to, then click the I HAVE TRANSFERRED button
18. Then wait until the buyer releases the coin assets into your account. if the buyer has not yet released the asset, you can chat or call the buyer's number to confirm and ask the buyer to release the kin crypto asset that you have purchased.
Don't you ever click the I ALREADY PAY button even though you haven't made the payment process, this can result in your account being suspended.
Hopefully useful, greetings sucsess