Some Ways to Register Bitcoin You Need to Know
Teknoto.Net - One of the choices of investment instruments that many people are looking at today is Bitcoin. Meanwhile, to get these coins, here of course you need to register first. But for those of you who are still beginners, of course, it feels quite confusing.
It is known that Bitcoin is indeed a digital currency or Cryptocurrency that has the highest exchange rate today. It can be said that Bitcoin can be used for various kinds of buying and selling transactions of a product.
And to get it, then you must first register on a crypto exchange. Currently, there are various crypto exchanges that you can choose from. The following are some Bitcoin methods that you need to know, including:
How to Register Bitcoin.
1. How to Register Bitcoin. Co.Id
Bitcoin.co.id is an official website that was founded in 2013 and was founded by PT Bitcoin Indonesia. Because it has good credibility, this site is still widely used today in Indonesia. How to use it yourself is quite easy, the steps are as below.
- You first open the bitcoin.co.id site
- You do the registration.
- Open the site then activate the account using the email that has been registered at bitcoin.co.id
- After you activate, you also need to enter the PIN that was sent via SMS.
- You press submit, then fill in your data.
- Click a photo of yourself, then you select send data
- Wait for the verification process at least 1 x 24 hours
- Registration has been successful.
2. How to Register Bitcoin on Luno
Luno is a digital wallet that here has an application form, both for Android and iOS. Besides being useful for storing Bitcoin, Luno also has a function to make buying and selling transactions using rupiah currency. The following is how to register you need to do, including:
- You download the Luno wallet Bitcoin app.
- After that, you register.
- If so, then open the email through the application and press confirm email address.
- You log in using the registered email.
- Enter the cellphone number to verify the account and then send the code.
- After later you receive a confirmation SMS, then here the account has been registered in the application.
3. How to Register Bitcoin on Triv
For the next application, namely trip. This application is a digital wallet that already has security features in the form of SSL WatchGuard and PCI-DSS. Triv itself has a function to store Payza, Bitcoin, Paypal, Perfect money, and others whose performance is similar to Internet Banking. The following are several ways that can be done to register at Triv, including:
- Your first step is to open the drive site through your smartphone device.
- After that, you can log in and register.
- You open the activation email that you want to use and press the link.
- Next, you verify your cellphone number, you always just select go.
- If so, here the registration has been completed.
That was the discussion that can be explained about several ways that you can do to list Bitcoin on several crypto exchanges that you can do. Bitcoin registration is indeed considered to be done in a fairly easy way, as long as you follow the steps outlined above.