How to Print 2 Images in One Paper
How to print 2 images on one paper needs to be mastered so that the layout of the images you make looks better. Features that exist in Microsoft Word make it easy for users.
Teknoto.Net - Often, how to print 2 images on one paper by Microsoft word users can't avoid it. You can print more than one image on the same paper you are using.
Of course, not just anyone can do and understand by printing 2 images on one paper.
Even so, there is nothing wrong if you want to try and learn about the world of Ms. Word, because who knows, you can turn into a promising business field, right?
How to Print 2 Images
There are two ways to print 2 images on one paper. You can study carefully the discussion below.
Landscape paper size
On the landscape paper setting, you will print two images side by side or next to each other. Check out the following steps below.
Determine the type of paper you will use. Usually, the paper size used is F4 or A4.
Select landscape orientation. Landscape means a flat paper shape.
Adjust the margins according to your needs. There are two ways to load the image in landscape size
No column settings
- Insert the first image set to be right on the left side. Adjust to the size as needed.
- Insert a second image. Arrange it next to the first image. Adjust according to your needs.
- Make sure that the width of the image does not exceed the margins you have created.
- You just print it.
With column settings
- After you set the margins, you will now set the number of columns in the document.
- Select Page Layout then Columns. Select the 2nd column which is the same size.
- In the next step put your mouse on the first column. Then select Insert Picture to be placed in the first column. Set the size of the image according to the size of the column.
- Repeat the same steps in the second column.
Once the image is available in Microsoft Word, you can print it right away.
Portrait Paper Size
In this orientation, you will print it with the top and bottom positions.
- You can choose the type of paper according to your needs. You can use F4 or A4 size paper.
- Set paper margins.
- Select Insert Picture. You click on the image that you want to insert in a Microsoft Word document.
- If you don't have it, then download the image from the internet first.
- After selecting the image, copy and paste it into Word. Adjust the image using the Picture Tools menu.
- Set the image size to match the margins you have set.
- Return to the Insert Picture menu. Select an image.
- Copy Paste - place the image below the second image.
- Adjust the image with the Picture Tool. Don't let the second image cover the first image.
- Adjust the size of the image by dragging the corner of the image.
- Make sure the first and second pictures have the same area and size.
- Once you have an equally large image, you can start the printing process.
- Perform the print order on your printer machine according to the size and type of paper you need.
After reading this discussion about how to print 2 images on one paper, of course you will be more proficient at arranging images using Word. Good luck.