Here's How to Make Wedding Invitations with Microsoft Word 2010
Confused about making a simple wedding invitation? It's easy. Just use how to make wedding invitations with Microsoft Word 2010.
Teknoto.Net - Did you know that Office programs on laptops have tutorials on how to make wedding invitations with Microsoft Word 2010?
Now everyone can make wedding invitations, without having to master a design program. Just like this article that teaches you how to make wedding invitations with easy and properly.
How to Make a Wedding Invitation with Microsoft Word 2010 Using a Template
You can follow these steps as to how to create wedding invitations with Microsoft Word 2010.
The steps you can take include:
- Make sure you have a Microsoft Windows program with MS-Word 2010 installed on your laptop or PC. Make sure your internet connection network is smooth because you need to look for Ms. Word online if the template you want is not available in the document options.
- Open a new page in your Ms. Word. Choose a template that suits your needs. If there is no type in the "Search" Wedding Invitation column.
- Ms. Word will search for the types of wedding invitations in its database. After Ms. Word is finished, there will be a display of several wedding invitation models. Click the type of invitation you want. Then click create.
- The invitation page will open. You just need to fill in the blanks according to your needs. Like the names of the bride and groom. Also, fill in the time when you want guests to come. Don't forget to enter the address where you will host the wedding guests.
- Save the invitation template that you have created with a different file name.
- Save in flash. You can directly print it on the printer according to your needs.
How to Make Wedding Invitations with Microsoft Word 2010 Your Own Design.
In addition to using the templates that are already available, you can do how to make wedding invitations with Microsoft Word 2010 with your own design to make it look unique.
Follow these steps!
- Open a new page in MS Word 2010.
- Select the paper size you want on the Task Bar Page Layout. Then set the paper size, paper orientation to portrait or landscape and set the top and bottom left and right margins to your liking.
- Write a description of the wedding invitation. Writing can use the type of writing options that have been provided by MS Word 2010. Use the text box feature which will create text boundaries in the box.
- Use Insert on the taskbar and select the text box option. Enter text with important information for your event.
- You can add an image by clicking the Insert menu then Picture. In this way, you insert a picture on the invitation by using the picture that you have saved on the device. If you don't have an image, look for it first on an image on the internet.
- When you're done, save your file using a different name. You just save it on the flash and print it on the printer.
Those are the easy steps on how to make a wedding invitation with Microsoft Word 2010. Have a nice try!