Sony A6000 Mirrorless Review
Teknoto.Net - Sony A6000 Mirrorless Review - This time I want to discuss user reviews of Sony A6000 mirrorless camera. In this article, I will review the Mirrorless Sony A600. I started using this camera in February 2017. So as of this writing, I have been using the Sony A6000 camera for more than 4 years.
I also use this Sony A6000 camera for documentation purposes when traveling, family activities, and other hunting activities. Hopefully, this review can complement other posts about the widely available Sony A6000 camera.
What are the specifications of the Sony A6000 Mirrorless Camera?
Sony A6000 mirrorless camera specifications. Please pay attention to see the camera specifications in detail. Below I mention the general specifications of the Sony A6000 mirrorless camera that you need to know.
· Small in size and light in weight compared to DSLR cameras
Has a sensor size like a DSLR camera with an APS-C sensor, which is 16 x 24 mm
· Has a photo speed of 11 frames per second.
· Has an electronic viewfinder (EVF or Electronic View Finder)
· Has hot shoe for flash connector and other accessories
· Has an LCD that can be rotated 90 degrees.
· Have a Wifi and NFC connection
· Using the Sony E-Mount lens mount
· The first in 2014 continued the manufacture of the NEX mirrorless camera
· First Sony mirrorless camera product after NEX series discontinued
· Has additional applications that can be installed via Sony PlayMemories
Sony A6000 Camera Photo Results
I am quite satisfied with the photos from the Sony A6000 camera. For landscape photography, I can get colors that are quite refreshing to the eye. The following are photos of the scenery at Lake Matano, South Sulawesi using a Sony A6000 camera. I used the Sony 16-50mm OSS built-in lens.